Red Light Therapy Bed
Red Light Therapy is a treatment using specific wavelengths of light to stimulate the bottom layer of the skin’s dermis to boost the production of collagen and heal tissue.
Red Light Therapy is most commonly known in wellness for it’s anti – aging properties. Red Light causes the body to produce its own collagen at the dermal level reconstructing the skin and renewing it back to its younger state all on its own. It rehydrates the cell reducing inflammation naturally and improving healing time.
How does it work?
Red Light activated ATP stimulates white blood cells that work to repair damaged tissues, and increases collagen production that builds elasticity in the skin and can aid in wound healing. ATP also activates endorphins that provide soothing relief from chronic and acute pain.
What some people experience:
- Increases collagen and elasticity
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Can provide relief from chronic and acute pain
- Reduces acne and acne scars
- Improves mood and reduces anxiety
- Reduces eczema and psoriasis
- Restoration of motion to joints
- Relaxation of muscles and relief from muscle spasms
- Reduces the appearance of stretch marks
- Increases circulation
- Reduces pore size and skin coarseness
- Activates and stimulates skin cell metabolic function
- Reduces inflammation